Vote results on the final ACTA vote
What is memopol?
Political Memory is a tool designed by La Quadrature du Net to help European citizens to reach members of European Parliament (MEPs) and track their voting records on issues related to fundamental freedoms online. More...
Last tracked votes
Unitary Patent (Dec. 11, 2012)
Final vote on ACTA (July 4, 2012)
Resolution on Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA) (Nov. 24, 2010)
Rapport Gallo on enforcement of intellectual property rights in the internal market (Sept. 22, 2010)
Directives reforming the EU's regulatory framework for electronic communications networks and services (telecoms package), 2nd reading (May 6, 2009)
Rapport Lambrinidis on strengthening security and fundamental freedoms on the Internet (March 26, 2009)
Directives reforming the EU's regulatory framework for electronic communications networks and services (telecoms package), 1st reading (Sept. 24, 2008)
Rapport Bono on cultural industries in Europe (April 10, 2008)
Criminal measures aimed at ensuring the enforcement of intellectual property rights (IPRED 2), 1st reading (April 25, 2007)
Resolutions on European Patent Litigation Agreement (EPLA) (Oct. 12, 2006)
Usable operators: : = != !: > < >= <= AND (default) OR " -
List of fields:
- fulltext (default; search in MEP's name)
Here are some examples:
- daniel will search all the MEPs which name contains "daniel"
- daniel country=FR whill search for MEPS which name contains "daniel" and country is France (you can use also country:FR)
- daniel country!=FR will search for "daniel" which country is not France (country=-FR also works)
- daniel total_score>90 will search for "daniel" which score is more than 90
- daniel or Pavel will search for MEPs which name contains "daniel" or Pavel
- "STROŽ Daniel" will search for MEPs which name contains the string "STROŽ Daniel"
- Of course, you can mix all this: daniel AND country!=FR OR -"Le PEN Marine" country:FR is_active:1 group=NI will search for all MEPs which name contains "daniel" and which is not France, or all MEPs which name does not contain "Le PEN Marine" and which country is France and which group is NI